Francis Hall - Capital Renewal
Texas A&M University
Originally constructed for the School of Veterinary Medicine in 1918, Francis Hall at Texas A&M University is a classically proportioned three-story reinforced concrete building with a brick and cast stone exterior. The building was expanded in the early-1950s to add approximately 10,000 SF of classroom and office space. A primary focus of the renovation is aimed toward bringing the building up to current accessibility standards, which includes a new passenger elevator and ADA-accessible entrance.
Location: College Station, TX
Size: 36,850 SF
Services: Structural, Civil, Geospatial, Facilities Performance